Friday, April 17, 2009

Welcome

Welcome to my first blog where I intend to make accessible some of my thoughts and writings that have appeared in the Trinidad Express on Education and Culture, especially in Trinidad & Tobago and the Caribbean. I probably won't do these in chronological order. In addition readers and subscribers can look forward to reading some of those that have NOT appeared for one reason or another or are parts of works in progress for publication.
I invite thoughful critical responses and constructive critique as well as comments, suggestions and ideas.
In time I hope to be able to comment in a more timely fashion on what's happening in education both in TT and in the wider world.
Enjoy

2 comments:

  1. Hey what's up. Curriculum Interruptus indeed. great title.

    Marlon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Steven, just went through some of your articles-really refreshed my memory. Keep up the excellent writing.Kheeria

    ReplyDelete